Sign in or
Organization 2.0: Avoiding the Social Software Graveyard
- Learning 2.0 Program - great program for getting skeptical or just uninitiated librarians on-board with web 2.0 tech. Has been replicated by hundreds of libraries, systems and states/regions/provinces.
- What We Need - Article in Library Journal that presents my friend, Chrystie Hill's and my survey of former LJ Movers and Shakers.
- Studying Students: The Undergraduate Research Project at the University of Rochester
- Informing Innovation: Tracking Student Interest in Emerging Library Technologies at Ohio University (A Research Report)
- Appleton Public Library Technology Plan (PDF)
- Antioch University New England Library Staff Training and Support Wiki
- Ohio University Business Blog
- University of Alberta Libraries New Books
- Norwich Social Sciences Librarian Facebook page
- Reference at Newman Library
- Hathi Trust
- St Joseph County Public Library - great example of a blog with a really engaging and personal voice.
Latest page update: made by mgfarkas
, May 2 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by mgfarkas
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.